The 14th International Public Communication of Science and Technology Conference will be held in Istanbul, Turkey, on 26-28 April 2016 under the theme “Science communication in a digital age”. PCST 2016 is organized by the PCST International Network and hosted by Hacettepe University.
The conference has opened the call for proposals for its different format sessions: panel sessions, individual papers, posters, workshops and performances.
PCST conferences discuss a wide range of issues in science communication practice, training and research but proposals for PCST 2016 are especially welcome on the conference’s main theme, Science communication in a digital age. Proposals are also invited on the following themes:
- Trends in public communication of science and technology
- Science communication policies
- Evaluating public communication of science and technology
- Ethics and aesthetics of science communication
- Science communication in science centres and museums
- Science communication for social inclusion and political engagement
- Gender and diversity in science communication
- Social networks for science communication
Proposals should include a summary description (maximum 300 words) and point out the conference theme or themes with which the proposal is associated. English is the official language of the conference.
Interested participants have to send proposals before 1st September 2015 through PCST Network web site. All successful proposers will be notified by 15 November 2015. Check important dates of the submissions.
For further information or any queries contact by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14th International PCST Conference
- PCST International Network
- Article: Vladimir de Semir, reelegido miembro del comité científico de la red internacional PCST
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades