- The competition is open to science journalists from all over the world.
- The application deadline is Friday 15 January 2018.
- The WFSJ’s President will announce the winners of the scholarships at a press conference at the AAAS Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas (15-19 February 2018).
How to apply
All candidates are asked to submit:
- Three recent articles or audio or video productions on astrophysics, nanoscience or neuroscience in the language of origin
- A one-page essay in English (max. 700 words) describing why you should be selected and what you will do if you win the competition.
- A recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) in English
- Your full coordinates (full name, address, email and phone number)
- Identification pages of your passport.
For more info please visit the Kavli Foundation website here or send an email at info(at)wfsj.org
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades