The candidate will be requested to:
- Direct the staff and operations of the Office for Strategic Communications in the Nelson Institute.
- Control Nelson Institute’s communication platforms: web sites, social media, print media, etc.
- Work as link with different communication units and committees at the University.
- Help prepare public remarks, presentations, magazine columns, etc.
- Master’s degree required or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- More than 6 years of experience in higher education, with a focus on strategic communication.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee the development of strategic content and messaging for a suite of communication platforms.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Writing and editing talent.
- Creativity, originality, ability to initiate and lead projects.
Further information here.
- Cover letter
- Contact information for three references
Applications close 8 Aug 2017 11:55PM Central Daylight Time
Apply on-line at jobs.wisc.edu