The European Food Information Council (EUFIC) is seeking a manager of its food quality and safety projects and communications, including food risk communications. It is a full time position in central Brussels, starting from October/November 2010. Remuneration: 55.000 to 70.000 Euros, plus benefits, subject to experience and qualifications
- Head up and lead the food safety, food quality and food risk/benefit programmes and communications in EUFIC.
- Participate in EU-funded projects where EUFIC is a consortium partner, specifically projects related to food safety, quality and risk communication.
- Manage interns working on food safety and related projects.
- Postgraduate with a degree related to food safety, food microbiology, food production, ideally with a further degree (PhD or MSc) in risk communication, science communication, or related subjects.
- Minimum 3-5 years work experience in related subject.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), and ideally another language.
- Interested in, and a passion for, a safe food supply, communications and media.
- Excellent communicator with ability to translate scientific subjects into easily-understood language.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
Email your application including full CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com stating in the subject “Food Safety and Risk Communications Manager”.
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades