The Institut Català d’Investigació Química/Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia , ICIQ, located in Tarragona (Spain), is searching for Scientific Communications Officer to work within the Communication and Image Unit.
- Writing and managing scientific content according to ICIQ’s communication strategy (Press Releases, ICIQ Newsletter and Blogs, Social Media content, Website content, etc.).
- Press/Media relations.
- Management of scientific databases and bibliometrics.
- University Degree in Chemistry or Journalism (scientific journalism).
- Good computer skills. Fluency in graphic design and multi-media editing programmes.
- Self-assured, independent, responsible and creative personality.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English (written and oral) and Catalan/Spanish.
- Proven track record in communicating science.
ICIQ offers a full time work contract and remuneration according to individual’s qualification and experience. ASAP incorporation.
Interested candidates should send via email a CV and a motivation letter before February 20th, 2014 to Ariadna Goenaga firstname.lastname@example.org
The ICIQ, created in 2000, was conceived with the aim of becoming a reference centre for Chemistry within the European Research Area, is the research institute that provides the talent and leadership needed to improve citizens’ quality of life through the application of chemistry at the frontiers of knowledge.
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades