European Consortium for the Development of Fusion Energy, EUROfusion, is seeking for a Responsible Officer for News and Education within the Communications Office based in Garching (Germany). The Communications team comprises the head, the editor of the newsletter, a webmaster and a secretary.
- Maintaining and further developing activities on social networks
- Writing print and online articles for different target group
- Preparing new on- and offline communication material
- Developing new education and outreach materials for our Fusion classroom’
Experience and knowledge:
- Educated journalist or science communicator to degree level or equivalent
- Profound knowledge of the social media landscape is a vital requirement
- Experience in video production would be an asset
- Experience in scientific research would be an asset
- Fluency in English is required, being a native speaker would be an asset
- Ability to work in an international environment
Applications for this position must be submitted using the online form. For further questions, please contact to Head of Communications Office, Dr Petra Nieckchen at firstname.lastname@example.org or at+49 89 3299-4123.
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades