The CERN communications group is searching for Science writing in English for its CERN fellowship programme. Communications group is mandated to generate public engagement in science, to produce and distribute information, to foster community building and to build support for CERN and its missions. Deadline is 2 March 2 2015
Main role: you will work closely with other writers, photographers, multimedia producers and videographers and you will produce content to engage CERN’s key audiences and produce content for a variety of channels.
Skills and aptitudes
- An excellent command of English (knowledge of French a plus)
- An ability to understand complex scientific concepts and articulate these in a variety of engaging ways as appropriate to target audience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to respond positively to critical feedback
- Background in physics a plus
To apply see the CERN fellowship programme information. Deadline is 2 March 2 2015.
CERN is the world’s largest particle physics laboratory and one of the most respected centres for scientific research. Its business is fundamental physics: finding out what the universe is made of and how it works.
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades