Sanofi Pasteur MSD a joint venture between Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccine division of Sanofi, and Merck (known as MSD outside the US and Canada), is offering an internship opportunity in its Health Policy Department for Europe located in Lyon (France).
The internship could be 3 months or 6 months, starting on March/April 2013, and the salary is 1200€/month.
Main duties: Better understand the civil society actors and propose innovative partnerships in Western Europe.
- To understand of health and vaccines environment in several West European countries, desk research and interviews and report of key findings and analysis
- 3-month period: define potential approaches to partner with civil society associations,
- 6-month period: the above and also study the typology of the European populations aged over 50 in Europe (senior vaccination project)
Skills and requirements:
- Master 2 level, in Public Health / health policy, or Social/Political sciences, or BusinessSchool, or Economics
- Proficiency in English; another West European language (Spanish, Italian, French or German) would be an asset
- Good analysis and synthesis capacities
- Interest in patient groups
- Interest in health would be an asset
More information about the role profile.
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia, Innovación y Universidades