This 9 months position is for to work as part of the Education Team and to contribute to the successful delivery of education and media projects for internal and external clients, helping to ensure outcomes that are high quality, innovative and user-friendly.
- To undertake the administrative requirements of a busy education and media team, as well as contribute to the planning and development of STEM education resources.
- To contribute to the successful delivery of education projects for internal and external clients
- Understanding and responding to the needs of the formal education system in Wales
Tasks and duties:
- To contribute to development of STEM content, programmes, exhibits and media
- To regularly engage with stakeholders, including Welsh Government, and clients to ensure materials and resources match stakeholder and client needs
- Provide regular accurate written and verbal reports on individual projects and on other matters relevant to the role
- To carry out effective formative evaluation on projects
Skills and experience:
- Experience in developing innovative and successful new media, programmes, events or other content-based interactive media for formal education
- Writing skills for a variety of purposes
- Presenting skills for shows, workshops and teachers’ courses
- The ability to train others so that projects can become part of ongoing programmes
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel and ability to use graphics packages
- A degree in science, maths or engineering is desirable
- Qualifications in new media or education is desirable
More information about the position here
Closing date is 31th May 2013
Interested applicants should send a Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter to Angela Roostan, Head of Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via postal mail at Techniquest, Stuart Street, Cardiff, CF10 5BW.