The Catalan Association of Public Universities (for its Catalan acronym, ACUP), institution that hosts the permanent secretary and presidency of the Global University Network for innovation (GUNi), participates in the consortium of the Higher Education Institutions and Responsible Research and Innovation (HEIRRI) project. In order to support the project manager of HEIRRI in the area of communication and dissemination, they are looking for a full time Communication Officer, expert in Higher Education with special focus on Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI).
- To ensure effective and regular dissemination of project outcomes at a global level
- To make the knowledge created through HEIRRI accessible to Higher Education Institutions (HEIs)
- To raise awareness of RRI and RRI learning and the HEIRRI activities
- To contribute to organize the HEIRRI Forum and the internationalization of the project
- To give support to disseminate HEIRRI through academic journals and conferences
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in communication or social sciences or other related discipline
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English are required.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in Catalan are an asset
- Experience in the field of communication and/or higher education policy management
- Experience in writing communication material (publications, websites, leaflets, etc. )
- Experience in managing European projects would be an asset
- Familiarity with Responsible Research and Innovation would be an asset
- Experience in the use of electronic media such as communities of practice, websites and blogs, also in websites development such as Drupal and WordPress
The contact lasts 1 year starting from 1st September 2015, with the possibility to extend the contract up to three years. Interested applicants may send a motivation letter and CV to email@example.com . Deadline to apply June 26th
The ACUP was created in 2002 on an initiative of the Universitat de Barcelona (UB), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB), Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC), Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Universitat de Girona (UdG), Universitat de Lleida (UdL), Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV) and the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC). The ACUP’s main purpose is to be the principal voice of the universities of Catalonia and combine efforts to promote initiatives, programmes and joint projects with the aim of improving the university system and ensuring that it spearheads social, cultural and economic development
GUNi is an international network created in 1999 by UNESCO and UNU after UNESCO’s World Conference on Higher Education (WCHE) in 1998 within the framework of UNESCO/UNITWIN Programme, which is currently composed of 209 members from 78 countries.
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación