IUCN-Med was created in October 2001 and it has over 180 members in the Mediterranean Region, including 16 governments. IUCN-Med ‘s mission is to influence, encourage and assist Mediterranean societies to conserve and use natural regional resources in a sustainable manner.
The intern will work within the Corporate Development Programme and will report to the Communication Officer.
- Write communication materials (newsletters, news, press notes, etc.)
- Give support in the translations of communication products
- Other administrative activities in the Corporative Department
- Studying a Master’s degree in Communication
- Knowledge in environmental communication
- Excellent level of written English and French
- Curious, autonomous, and ability to analyze scientific texts and reports
- Interest in working in NGOs but also supporting businesses
- Knowledge of social networks and websites
- It is mandatory that the candidate is enrolled at the University, since the agreement will be between IUCN and the University of the applicant.
Interested applicants are requested to apply online through the HR Management System. Closing date is 15 May 2016.
IUCN is the world’s oldest and largest global environmental organization supported by over 1,000 staff in 45 offices and hundreds of partners in public, NGO and private sectors around the world. IUCN works on biodiversity, energy, human livelihoods and greening the world economy by supporting scientific research, managing field projects all over the world, and bringing governments, NGOs, the UN and companies together to develop policy, laws and best practice.
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación