The Astronomy & Society Group at Leiden University (the Netherlands) is looking for a Education and Public Outreach Officer to manage some of our space education projects. The main responsibilities are:
- Developing educational and outreach content for various media and target groups;
- Supporting the Project Manager in the development and implementation of projects;
- Monitoring the progress of the technical and scientific aspects of the projects, including budgets and quality assurance;
- Ensuring that the relevant documentation needed for monitoring the activities is collected from the partners;
- Evaluating the projects performance estimators;
- Representing the projects occasionally at national, European and international conferences;
- Developing collaborations and communication with partner institutions, astronomical researchers, the space industry and policy-makers;
- Support the activities of Astronomy & Society Group of Leiden Observatory, the Netherlands.
More information: https://www.
Este blog cuenta con la colaboración de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología – Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación