European Consortium for the Development of Fusion Energy, EUROfusion, is seeking for a Responsible Officer Fusion Expo within the Communications Office based in Garching (Germany). The officer will be responsible for all aspects of the exhibition from the drawing board to the inauguration. EUROfusion plans to develop from scratch a European traveling exhibition that showcases European fusion research. The plan is to launch the exhibition in late 2017.
- identifying and scheduling events for relevant audiences
- organising the exhibition and the opening event with the local organiser
- managing the media campaign
- taking care of the invitation list
- organising satellite events to accompany the exhibition
Required qualities and qualifications:
- Proven project management skills
- Experience in outreach and education as well as exhibition making
- Experience in scientific research or in a scientific environment would be an asset
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is required, being an English native speaker would be an asset as well as knowledge of any other European language
- Ability to work in an international team and closely with the other members of the EUROfusion communications team
This is a full-time contract and temporary until 31st December 2018.
Applications for this position must be submitted using online form until 21st August 2015.
For further questions, please contact to Head of Communications Office, Dr Petra Nieckchen via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at +49 89 3299-4123.
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación