RRITrends (previously called MoRRI, Monitoring Responsible Research and Innovation) in its second round focused on two themes that emerged from the 1st round : responsibility in organizations in funding research and innovation (public and private) and responsibility in organizations in performing research and innovation’ (universities, companies).
The person in charge of the monitoring the situation in Spain is Gema Revuelta, associate professor at the Department of Experimental and Health Sciences from Universitat Pompeu Fabra (DCEXS-UPF) and director of the Studies Center on Science, Communication and Society (SCS-UPF) from the same university, who alongside with Octavi Planells and Núria Saladié, both specialists in science communication and collaborators of SCS-UPF, were the interviewers.
Full text version from the interviews:
- Carmen Vela, Secretary of State for Research, Development and Innovation, at the Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitivity
- Enric Banda, Head of the Department of Science and Environment in “laCaixa” Banking Foundation
- Rafael Pardo, Director of the BBVA Foundation
- José Miguel Vela, research director of Esteve
- Luis Ignacio Vicente, Return on Innovation Manager and Head of Telefonica Patent in Spain
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación