The “la Caixa” Foundation is looking for a professional in the field of Science and Science Communication to provide support to the 3 year-project “RRI Tools, a project to promote Responsible Research and Innovation”, which “la Caixa” Foundation coordinates at a European level with European Commission (7th Framework Programme) funding.
Its main role consists of the creation of digital tools for the promotion, dissemination and training in the practical application of RRI and it is targeted to all stakeholders of the research and innovation system but, especially, to policy makers and researchers.
- To develop and review specific content of the project
- To perform monitoring tasks of the construction of the digital platform
- To provide support in the area of training, communication and dissemination of the project
- To provide support in Project Management tasks
- To review the quality of the materials developed
- Graduate in the field of Science
- Master’s degree in scientific communication, scientific policy or science management and leadership.
- Experience in multi-institutional and international projects (specially FP7)
- Experience in “Science in Society” projects
- A good command of Spanish and English (written and spoken)
Skills, experience and other:
- High creativity ability
- Knowledge of the latest scientific developments
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience in European Project Management and specifically the 7th Framework Programme relating to Science in Society
- PhD or experience in research in the field of science
- Knowledge of communication using social networks
- A good command of Catalan and other major languages of the European Union
More information about the position: here
Closing date is January 15th 2014
Interested applicants should send a curriculum and a cover letter to email@example.com indicating the recruitment process reference number 13_15_RRI.
Este blog cuenta con la financiación de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (FECYT) y el Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación