The Institut de Física d’Altes Energies (IFAE) has open a job position Communication and Public Relations Manager with the main goal to increase the impact, visibility and recognition of IFAE in the society
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Discover and pursue communication opportunities for the IFAE research lines
- Provide support for the communication needs (Technology Transfer, job opportunities, etc.)
- Manage the Public Relations.
- Undertake the corporative positioning in the social environment.
- Undertake and maintain the digital positioning acting as a community manager.
- Prepare and maintain up-to-date outreach material (written, multi-media, interactive,…) for IFAE.
- Keep IFAE personnel up-to-date about news in the media and outreach material of their interest.
- Education: an advanced degree in scientific communication or a degree in physics with well-proven experience in communication.
- Experience: at least three years working in a scientific communication department.
- Languages: an excellent level of English, Spanish and Catalan.
- Availability for short trips in Spain and abroad.
The initial contract will be for three years. Extensions and/or indefinite employment will be subject to mutual satisfaction.
Applicants should send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and incatate Job Reference: IFAE-2015-SO-01 in the “Subject”. Deadline is February 15th 2015.
IFAE is a research centre located at the Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona and it is awarded with the Severo Ochoa recognition for excellence. IFAE conducts first-class research in the fields of Particle Physics, Astroparticle Physics, Cosmology, both theoretical and experimental, and in instrumentation development, especially for medical applications.
Este blog cuenta con la colaboración de la Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología – Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación